It has been awhile since I have done "A Look Back". See Month One and Month Two. I only have a few months left to go to catch up to when I started blogging, so here we go with Month Three of Miss Lillian's Great Adventure:
A few things I remember about this month:
- you discovered your tongue and started blowing bubbles
- sometimes you laughed SO hard in your sleep while napping in my arms
- you started sleeping 9 or 10 hours straight at night (until we unswaddled you around 5 month old!)
- you met a bunch of Daddy's side of the family when they came up for a visit from California
- Nani and Papa got you to roll from back to front on the couch. You did it over and over much to their delight
- you loved to nap in your lamb swing
- you started to find your voice
- I had to go back to work three days a week, but you were so happy staying with Nani and Papa and had no trouble going back and forth between breastfeeding and taking a bottle. The transition was MUCH harder for me. I missed you so much, and I did not enjoy pumping in the bathroom at work!
What a cute Peanut.